Cooling Technology Institute
The Cooling Technology Institute is a nonprofit self-governing technical association. It is dedicated to improvement in technology, design, performance and maintenance of evaporative heat transfer systems. In addition, water and air pollution have always been and will continue to be of prime concern to CTI and its members.
CTI needs you. Apply for Membership and you will benefit by supporting this energetic, growing organization.
Advantage of being a member
- Design, Construction, Operation, and Testing of Evaporative Heat Transfer Equipment
- Water Treatment Principles
- Thermal Performance Criteria
- Emerging Technologies
- New Developments
- Attend Technical Paper Presentations at the CTI Annual Conference
- Take part in the development of Codes and Standards for Construction and Operation of Heat Transfer Equipment
- Serve on Technical Committees
- Network with Peers to Share Problems, Solutions, and New Ideas in the World of Cooling Technology
- Present Technical Papers at the CTI Annual Conference
Cross Functional Developments
- Meet and Network with Members that are Manufacturers, Suppliers, Owner/Operators, Consultants, and Educators
- Access to Experts for Answers to Technical Questions
- Worldwide Participation
- Develop Professional Contacts
- Influence the Future of Cooling Technologies
Join the other Corporations that have joined so far and take advantage of the value of CTI Membership.
*There is a foreign assessment fee of $150 applied to applicants outside of North America.